CalNorth has moved back to the AffinitySports system. All Adult registration will now be done through the new site. All Clubs are asked to follow instructions to activate your new accounts.
Player registrations will be available in the new CalNorth system as well, but to keep this simple as we transition, the standard registration is now open for 2020/21 listed below. Player cards are important for secondary insurance coverage for your players. Please use the form below until your club has been authorized to use the new system for player registration.
Registration 2020/21 Cal North
- for teams desiring to get Cal North passes to participate in CCSL/CRL/State/Presidents/Association Cups in the upcoming season.
- If your team will be playing in NorCal League as well or the NorCal State Cup, please also complete the registration form below.
Registration - 2020 Fall Fee NorCal
- for Teams Playing in NorCal Premier leagues and/or State Cup
- Covers usage of the Pensra.org site and services for referee scheduling.
Invoicing Agreement - For Club Officials to allow your club to be invoiced for all registration fees in lieu of each team.
NOTE: ALL Adults must register through CalNorth process even if you team is registered in the OPEN league.
Step By Step Instructions for:
- Player Registration
- New Adult Info coming shortly (posted: Aug 26, 2020)
For Any Adult having trouble loading a Training completion certificate, you may click HERE to upload via Google Form